Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a good day. The night before I was in Bricktown for a birthday party, so this morning I woke up with a little headache. I promised my dad that I would go to church with him since I haven't been in awhile. It was cold enough to bring out my new pea coat so I wore that with some slacks and a white polo shirt. Church was enjoyable, I saw alot of people I hadn't seen in awhile and after church my dad and I went to Cattleman's Steakhouse some of his friends. I got a ribeye, salad and baked potato, best meal I had in awhile.
During all this I had a lot on my mind. This past weekend was very interesting. I was in the company of two beautiful girls that I'm very attracted to. I don't know how this will play out but it's kept my mind off of other things and feeling good. Another thing that I'm excited about is it's almost Thanksgiving break which means I get a little break from school and start making some extra cash at work.
But not everything is exciting, a good friend of mine is moving to Florida at the end of this month so where having a little party at Skky Bar Tuesday night. It should be a crazy going away party because if you know me then you know that I can get pretty crazy at Skky, plus I don't have to wake up early and go to class. Only thing is I work a double Wednesday, but I'm not worried I've stayed out late and then woke up the next morning to handle business.
So I guess this week will be a very interesting week, since I've got family coming in town and just having fun on this Thanksgiving break, it should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment