Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good Friday....Until!

This past Friday started off really good. I made some good money and after work I got to hang out with some good people. I worked a double and from the look of things my lunch shift was anything but good. A high school near by had an hour long extended lunch, with which our store was filled with high school kids that don't know to tip. I only had three tables, two of which were big tops filled with high school kids and only made a total of 14 dollars. Not a way to start off the day.
But I had high hopes for dinner because Friday nights are our busiest night. I knew I'd get pretty tired through out the night so I invested in an energy drink that got me through the night. Besides making some good money on my night shift, I was in good company of friends from work, who made the shift exciting and fun. As the night was ending everybody was asking what everybody was gonna do after work. As usual we all decided on Buffalo Wing Wings, where we usually always go after work to hang-out.
It was about 15 of us that went out there. It just so happened that the girl I either still am talking to or was talking to was working that night. Everything was going well, we were drinking, laughing, telling jokes, and having a good time. Now I'm a very flirtatious person and it didn't help that I was drunk too but I got myself in trouble with her by being that way. What happened was I hugged and kissed another girl that we knew on the forehead. Well she got pissed off at me and didn't want to talk to me, now I know I was in the wrong but really didn't mean anything by it, it was just a friendly kiss on the forehead.
Being me I tried to talk about it but she just was having it. Eventually we did but its been two days now and things seem different. So what started off as a good Friday night turned in to a disaster for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment